Our BIG Competition
We have a winner! Huge congratulations to Emily from Norwich who'll be enjoying every release of ours from 2022 until now!
It's been ages since we did a big, ridiculous competition. Like last year, where we gave away a year’s supply of Vault City, we wanted to do something really special.
The beauty of Vault City beers, other than the wide variety of flavours we work with, is our extra long two year shelf life that comes with mixed fermentation. This meant we could quietly build up a collection of every beer we released last year all the way up until our newest releases. So, here’s your chance to get your hands on some Vault City favourites that are long gone, but certainly not forgotten…
What you win
Fancy trying Fruits of the Forest, our highest rated beer from last year? How about the original Apple Soor or Iron Brew? We’re giving you the chance to win over 70 Vault City beers including our newest releases all the way back to January last year, from Pear Drops to Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
We’ll deliver this mammoth prize of rare releases (that have long since sold out) to anywhere in the UK. Once they’re with you, you can share with friends or keep them all to yourself – either way it’s one hell of a party.
How to enter
Okay, okay. We’ll get to the important bit! Entering the competition is simple. Any order from our web shop from today (6th February) until midnight February 28th will automatically be included in our draw, as will any sign-ups to our Brewsletter, found at the bottom of our website homepage. If you’re already a member, then sit back and relax – we’ll automatically include your email in the draw. It’s that simple!
The boring bit
What’s a competition without a few rules? Here are the terms and conditions for our big giveaway:
No purchase necessary to enter or win, free route of entry provided. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Promotion Description: Vault City Giveaway ("Prize Draw") begins on Monday 6th February 2023 at 00:00 BST and ends on Wednesday 1st March 2023 at 00:01 BST (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Prize Draw, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Vault City who reserve the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
2. Eligibility: The Competition is only open to those who live in the UK and are 18 years of age or above. The sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the prize draw will be selected in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the end of the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The Winner will be selected at random from eligible entries and be notified on or about 24 hours after the drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
4. Prizes: One prize will be awarded and it consists of:
• 70+ Vault City beers
No cash will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes or gifts except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or gift of equal or greater value.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Prize Draw during the Promotion Period online via Vault City’s online shop, or through the Vault City Brewsletter; our newsletter found at the foot of the Vault City website homepage.
To enter and be in the chance of winning the prize, participants must follow the below process for their preferred entry page/method:
1. Make a purchase via Vault City’s online shop during the Promotion Period, or join the Vault City Brewsletter; our newsletter found at the foot of the Vault City website homepage. Existing Brewsletter members will also be automatically included in the prize draw provided they are eligible; over 18 and living in the UK.
2. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Prize Draw subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Prize Draw.
By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. Further, by entering Participant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vault City, its officers, directors, affiliates, and subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by: (i) entering or participating in the Competition (including any claims of third parties alleging infringement, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation or other intellectual property rights); (ii) financial claims; (iii) physical or emotional injury; or (iv) any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. By submitting an entry the “Participant” gives Vault City permission to repost, repurpose and use their submission. In particular, Participant grants to Vault City and its designees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to use the entrant's name, statements, and entry/submission, or other material contained in such entry/submission, as submitted or as edited, altered or modified in any way by Vault City or its designee(s) in its sole discretion, including but not limited to for advertising or any other purposes, without limitation and without additional review, notification, compensation, or approval from the entrant (unless prohibited by law).
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Prize Draw. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Prize Draw. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
9. Sponsor: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Vault City, whose registered office is at Unit 2, A1 Industrial Estate, Sir Harry Lauder Rd, Portobello, Edinburgh EH15 2QA
10. Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. Twitter Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.